Byval Custom Jogger Sweatpants,Wholesale Men Jogger Sweatpants With Pocket

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.99 - $10.00 / Pieces | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
xs S M L XL 2 XL 3 XL
Color:
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
OEM service
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Brand Name:
Byvalgarment
Model Number:
BY-F-15
Fabric Type:
Fleece
Feature:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Static, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Eco-friendly, Plus Size, QUICK DRY, Waterproof, Windproof, sweatpants
Material:
100% Cotton, 100% Cotton, 100% cotton, CVC, TC, 100%polyester
Technics:
Printed, plain or printing
Season:
Spring
Product Type:
Trousers / Pants
Gerden:
men or women
Gram Weight:
180-380
Size:
no limited sizes
Color:
available color
Sample Time:
7 Workdays
Price:
Competitive
Place of origin:
Jiangxi China
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
5000 Piece/Pieces per Day sweatpants
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
one/pc packed into one polybag, 80pcs packed into a polybag. Customer's requirements are available
Port
Shenzhen,Xiamen,Shanghai,Ningbo
Video Description

Byval Custom Jogger Sweatpants,Wholesale Men Jogger Sweatpants With Pocket
1. Product Description:  

 

1)Fabric material: 100%cotton,65%cotton/35%polyester, 35%cotton/65%polyester,    100%polyester, based on your request

 

2)Fabric weight:180-380gsm

 

3)Size:S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, as your ruquest

 

4)Color:any colors are avaliable

 

5)Logo art: silk screen printing, sublimation,embroidery as your request

 

6)Price: price varies with material,design,printing,size,color and quantity

 

7) MOQ: Our minmum order qutantiy for t shirt is 1000pcs/color/style

 

 

2. Details of products

 

Item Pants
Fabric:100% polyester,or 65%cotton/35%polyester, 35%cotton/ 65%polyester,as Your Required
Style: Casual Pants
Gramme: 180-380 or as required
ColorColors can be customized if you provide Pantone number
Logo:Custom design for your unique mark
Size:

EU standard, American standard, African standard or as required.

washing:Suitable for machine washing or hand washing
Sample:

1. Style Sample: generally to check if we got all ideas right.

 

2. Pre-production Sample: this sample is to be used as to confirm

 

everything before production. It’s flexible.

Delivery:

7 days for samples after received the sample fee,

 

30 days for mass production after received the deposit.

Payment:30% deposit in advance, the balance before shipping

 

 

 

3. Product Show:

 

 

4. Color chart:

 

Welcome to send us your color name and pantone number.

 

 

5.Company Information:

 

         Located in Nanchang,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : Nancahng BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : byvalgarment.en.alibaba.com.

 

        We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks .

 

6.Sample room:

 

7.Printing Factory Pics:

 

8.Our production Department and factory:

 

 

 

9.Shipping method:

 

 

1.Our Service:

 

1.Supply Type

 

OEM service. We can customize logo, tag, label for garments and we do printing or embroidery as you request.

 

2.Fabrics

 

The clothing fabric could selected according your request

 

3.Color

 

There are many colors to choose for every style, you can tell us your pantone number. Also as your request.

 

4.Size

 

We have various sizes.  Also up to your request. 

 

5. Delivery time

 

Delivery of samples are about 3-5days.

 

Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but our lead time can meet your requirements for sure. 

 

6.MOQ

 

MOQ:1000 pieces one color per style

 

The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.

 

7.Payment

 

T/T: 30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment

 

T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient

WesternUnion small order and Moneygram etc.

 

 

8.Packaging

 

Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton. Customers'requirement are available. 

 

 

If you want to know more about product information, pls feel free to contact with me or send email to me .

 

 

More new design please go to our website: 

 

 

http://byvalgarment.en.alibaba.com/

 

 

 

Warmly Welcome OEM ! Thanks very much!