5000 Piece/Pieces per Day women drawstring sweatpants
Packaging & Delivery
one/pc packed into one polybag, 80pcs packed into a polybag. Customer's requirements are available
Byval New design plain women jogging pants design drawstring sweatpants
1. Product Description:
1)Fabric material: 100%cotton,65%cotton/35%polyester, 35%cotton/65%polyester, 100%polyester, based on your request
3)Size:S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, as your ruquest
4)Color:any colors are avaliable
5)Logo art: silk screen printing, sublimation,embroidery as your request
6)Price: price varies with material,design,printing,size,color and quantity
7) MOQ: Our minmum order qutantiy for t shirt is 1000pcs/color/style
2. Details of products
100% polyester,or 65%cotton/35%polyester, 35%cotton/ 65%polyester,as Your Required
180-380g or as required
Colors can be customized if you provide Pantone number
Custom design for your unique mark
EU standard, American standard, African standard or as required.
Suitable for machine washing or hand washing
1. Style Sample: generally to check if we got all ideas right.
2. Pre-production Sample: this sample is to be used as to confirm
everything before production. It’s flexible.
7 days for samples after received the sample fee,
30 days for mass production after received the deposit.
30% deposit in advance, the balance before shipping
3 .Product Show:
4. Color chart:
Welcome to send us your color name and pantone number.
Located in Nanchang,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : Nancahng BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : byvalgarment.en.alibaba.com.
We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks .
7.Printing Factory Pics:
8.Our production Department and factory:
OEM service. We can customize logo, tag, label for garments and we do printing or embroidery as you request.
The clothing fabric could selected according your request
There are many colors to choose for every style, you can tell us your pantone number. Also as your request.
We have various sizes. Also up to your request.
5. Delivery time
Delivery of samples are about 3-5days.
Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but our lead time can meet your requirements for sure.
MOQ:1000 pieces one color per style
The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.
T/T: 30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment
T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient
WesternUnion small order and Moneygram etc.
Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton. Customers'requirement are available.
If you want to know more about product information, pls feel free to contact with me or send email to me .