Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns
before or after your purchase. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction
OEM service. We can customize logo, tag, label for garments and we do printing or embroidery as you request.
The clothing fabric could selected according your request, pls send us you wanted.
3. Delivery time
Delivery of samples are about 5-7 days.
Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but our lead time can meet your requirements for sure.
MOQ:100 pieces per color per style.
The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.
T/T: 30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment.
T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient
WesternUnion small order and Moneygram etc.
Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton. Customers'requirement are available.
(1) By sea, 15-30days according to different destination port;
(2) By air, 5-10 days according to arrive different airports;
(3) By expressage.(DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT,EMS etc.), about 3-5 days
(1)Ready sample.Immediately arrange shipment.
(2)Custom sample.Within 5-7 working days.
(3)Sample fee.Usually the sample are charge, it can be refunded after order confirmed if the QTY is more than 800pcs.
Making paper pattern→ Cutting→ Printing&Embroidering→ Sewing→ Testing→ Finishing→ Inspection→ Packing→ Delivering
1. Are you a factory or trading company? We are a factory and we have professional team of workers ,Design and inspection.
2. What is your main products? Polo shirt ,T-shirt , Hoodies, jacket ,Pants, Shorts, Apron , Tank Tops , Towel ,etc ...
3. What's service do you offer ?
We mainly offer OEM service for our customers . Hence , if you need , please tell us your request products specification like material/design/logo info/quantity/size/color , then we can give you accurate price .
4. What's your delivery time? Our delivery time is usually 15-25 days after you confirm the order and received the deposit
5. What's she shipping port? We ship the goods from any port in china or overseas.
6. How can I get some samples? We are honored to offer you samples. If we have the sample in stock,we will provide you,but you should pay shipment cost .
7. What’s your advantage?
(1)Competititve price & Good quality (2)Fast production time. (3)Professional team service for you.
If you want to know more about product informations,pls feel free to contact with me or send email to me .