Byval Wholesale sports short yellow polyester short mesh short

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.99 - $5.60 / Pieces | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
xs S M L XL 2 XL 3 XL 4 XL 5 XL yellow polyester mesh short
Color:
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1000 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Samples:
$150.00 /Pieces | 1 Pieces (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
OEM service
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Brand Name:
Byvalgarment
Fabric Type:
Worsted
Feature:
Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Eco-friendly, Plus Size, QUICK DRY, Waterproof, Windproof, yellow polyester mesh short
Pattern:
Hot Shorts
Material:
100% Polyester
Technics:
Plain Dyed, plain dyed
Length:
Shorts
Product name:
Cotton Short Shorts
Fabric Material:
100%cotton
Weight:
160gms ,120-260g
Logo:
Customer's Logo are Available
Season:
summer
Size:
No Limited Size
Colors:
Any Color is OK
Brand:
Byval-garment
MOQ:
100pcs/per
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
800000 Piece/Pieces per Month yellow polyester mesh short
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece packed into 1 polybag; 80pcs packed into 1 carton.
G.W.: 12.5kg; Dimension: 60cm*40cm*30cm.
Customer's request are available
Port
Shanghai,Ningbo,Xiamen,Shenzhen...
Video Description
Product Description
Byval Wholesale sports short yellow polyester short mesh short
Welcome to OEM.We can meet your requirements of design, logo, fabric, color, size ect.

1.Details description:

 

ItemContent
Product nameyellow polyester mesh short
Fabric100%polyester,65%cotton35%polyester,65%polyester35%cotton,100%cotton etc
Gramme

140g , 160g , 180g , 200g , 220g , 240g , 260g , 280g , 300g

Size

XXS,XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXL(EU standard, American standard, African standard) or as required.

ColorColors can be customized if you provide Pantone number
LogoCustom design for your unique artwork
MOQ1000 Pieces/color/style

 

2.Product show:

 

 

 

   

Company Information

 

3.General description of our company

     Located in Jiangxi,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : NANCHANG BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED ,our alibaba web is : www.byvalgarment.com.

 

     We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks .

 Product Categories

4.Colors:

 

No limited color, offer pantone number or fabric swatches to us is the best.

 

Packaging & Shipping

 5.Packing:

1 piece packed into 1 polybag; 80pcs packed into 1 carton.
G.W.: 12.5kg;

Dimension: 60cm*40cm*30cm.
Customer's request are available

 

6.Shipping:

 

 

payment method

 7.Payment:

T/T:30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment

 

T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient

 

Western Union small order and Moneygram etc.

FAQ

  8.Questions you may have:   

 1) What does Byval most do?

OEM or ODM projects,the customized manufacturing.

 

2) What is Byval good at?

We have great advantages on sublimation printing.

 

3) How long is the lead time?

7 days for sample. 2-4 weeks after sample confirmed

 

4) What is your MOQ?

No limit for the quantity,we could even do only 1 piece custom design for you.

 

5) Can samples be free?

No problem,it could be refundable when order placed.

 

6) Can I get a discount?

Of course,the more you order the cost will be lower.

 

   

   We work 24 hours. Anytime you have any question , pls feel free to contact us. If we are not by the side of computer, pls leave a message or send us an E-mail. We will reply you ASAP.

 

Welcome to OEM ,thank you!